Contract: Documentation Specialist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||GBP160 - GBP184 per day|
The Contract Documentation Specialist (FMV) is an individual contributor who works under supervision and guidance of the Manager, Contracting Fair Market Value.
This position will undertake activities to provide specialized support and assistance to R&D Contracting Departments and internal stakeholders, as required, in the administration and negotiation of scientific research study budgets including clinical site, investigator initiated, collaborative research, and vendor budgets, in regards to Fair Market Value procedures.
- Responsible for working with stakeholder teams, such as R&D Contracting, Development, Global Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, and the Office of Ethics and Compliance to support activity meeting FMV requirements.
- Responsible for utilization of templates and fair market assessment tools/systems where applicable.
- Document FMV analysis of study budgets, coordinate with contract managers for budget negotiations, and escalate FMV exceptions to stakeholders for review.
- Understand cost drivers associated with contract types to assist the contract managers with negotiations that ensures the best value for quality, pricing, and service.
- Maintain necessary documentation for all contract types as required by company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Communicate status of FMV Analysis with key internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Participates in processes improvement activities when appropriate.
- BS/BA is required in Life Science, Finance, Business Strategy, or related field.
- At least 3 years of related industry experience, Pharmaceutical experience is highly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability in budget analysis, FMV methodologies, project management skills, and effective communication.
- Must have attention to detail along with an understanding of the regulatory and compliance environment.
- Customer support focused expertise is highly desirable. The ability to manage internal and external relationships is a key success factor for this position.
- Proficient in MS Excel.