Contract: Program Manager / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
|Salary:||USD456 - USD480 per day|
Program Manager - 935349 (Remote)
- Program Management for Immunoassay is a key contributor to the Product Business Decision Team (PBDT) leading the success of the project.
- This role leads all phases of a Reagent development program for the Immunoassay medical device product line.
- The Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of the product development process from initial business case development, to transfer into sustaining operations.
- Is this what you love to do? If a fast-paced setting, leading multi-functional teams and inspiring change describes you - read on! Leadership is earned and is not attained via position power.
- A true leader, motivating teams to achieve results that they did not realize they were capable of achieving is fundamental.
- The ability to drive change in culture and behaviors is critical to success. Intellect and outstanding work ethic enable the capability to understand and articulate complex scientific, interpersonal, regulatory, and business issues. Courage is required to optimally balance the quality and timeliness of superior Program Management and drive teams to succeed, or have the courage to change directions appropriately, as facts are presented.
- Make or facilitate project trade-off decisions within the boundaries of the approved project contracts.
- Manage budget, schedule, resource management, and performance of the program and achievement of QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) metrics for their programs.
- Identify and drive countermeasures in instances when project is overdue or exceeding budget.
- Be the communication focal point for the project to PBDT, Product Planning Group, and Management.
- Motivate by example, mentor and develop team members to assure common understanding of the process and project goals.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and possesses advanced skills in finance, leadership, communication, influence, cross-cultural awareness, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate frequently with Manufacturing, Engineering, Research and Development, Quality, Regulatory and Marketing, in addition to other functional groups.
- Support the strategic direction for the Immunoassay product line, including intellectual property, regulatory, development, manufacturing, maintenance, and commercial support required to launch and achieve product line growth targets.
The crucial requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering, Medical device business management or related field with 9 plus years of relevant experience or a Master's degree with 7 years of the same. MBA is a significant plus.
- Prior Reagent Development experience is preferred.
- Work experience includes 2-5 years in program or project management.
- Project management Professional (PMP) certification or similar certification is a plus.
- Strong motivational leadership skills and the ability to influence others without direct authority.
- ISO, NMPA and FDA regulated environment experience is recommended.
- Ability to travel is required (domestic and internationally) likely 20-30% of time
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021