Contract: Analyzer Specialist / PennsylvaniaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Job description/ Key responsibilities
1. Liaise with the maintenance team to support troubleshooting , root cause analysis ,and analyzer bad actor identification/resolution.
2. Support commissioning of analyzer systems, including AMADAS, and provide technical assurance input to start up processes (Field walkdowns, NoC, PSSRs, etc.)
3. Provide analyzer technical input to incident investigations, spare parts rationalization and procedure/work instruction updates.
4.Provide Management of Change support, including MoC identification, development and assurance.
5. Carry out condition monitoring of installed analyzers utilizing the site iAMS, Analyzer Maintenance & Data Acquisition Systems (AMADAS), and other analyzer health monitoring systems .
- Associates or higher degree in Analyzer, Electrical, or Instrumentation
- Good communication skills (Oral/Written).
- Self-learner, goal orientated and team player
- 7+ years of experience in commissioning, operating and maintenance of sample conditioning systems and associated process analyzers including but not limited to Gas Chromatographs, pH, conductivity, Tunable Diode Laser (TDL), TOC, turbidity, etc. Experience with Polyethylene Pellet analyzer is plus.
- Project commissioning/Turnaround/punch item experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing or technical support environment.