Contract: Instrument Specialist / PennsylvaniaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Liaise with the maintenance team to support troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and instrument bad actor identification/resolution.
- Support commissioning of field instrument and control systems, including PLCs, and provide technical assurance input to start up processes (Field walkdowns, NoC, PSSRs, etc.)
- Provide instrumentation technical input to incident investigations, spare parts rationalization and procedure/work instruction updates.
- Provide Management of Change (MoC) support, including MoC identification, development and assurance.
- Carry out condition monitoring of installed instrumentation utilizing the site Instrument Asset Management System (iAMS).
- Associates or higher degree in chemical, electrical, mechanical or Instrumentation
- Good communication skills (Oral/Written).
- Self-learner, goal orientated and team player
- 10+ years of experience with different type of field instrumentation, basic process control system (BPCS), Safety Instrumented System (SIS), environmental condition monitoring systems and Instrument Asset Management System (iAMS).
- Project commissioning/Turnaround/punch item experience. Knowledge of SPI and Instrument databases is plus.
- Experience in a Downstream manufacturing or technical support environment.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021