Contract: Procurement Analyst / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, US|
|Salary:||USD200 - USD224 per day|
Procurement Analyst - 935557
This position reports to the Procurement Manager.
This position will work with the strategic procurement team related to all commodities to support the team as follows.
The incumbent will be expected to follow standard practices and procedures.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- This role will resolve invoicing and accounting issues as they arise, working directly with Buyers and Accounts Payable.
- Notifies suppliers of change order revisions and deviations to ensure they are producing to the most up to date drawings and certificates and document receipt by the supplier.
- This person will request documentation from suppliers in accordance with our supplier approval process including conflict minerals, new supplier forms, business continuity plans, and other information as needed.
- This person will also ensure that the supplier documentation collected is saved in the proper locations per outlined work instructions.
- The person selected will also work directly with select vendors ensuring their items are available for production and customers.
- Will also ensure approved supplier part database is maintain in Oracle based on first article approvals.