Contract: Emergency Response Advisor / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP550 per day + Accommodation, Flights, Medical|
Emergency Response Advisor
The client is a joint venture partnership formed of leading international energy companies and the producer of Natural Gas in Algeria.
As part of an ongoing commitment to occupational health and safety, the client is seeking an experienced Emergency Response Advisor to join the team in Algeria on a long-term rotational assignment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver Aviation training for airfields up to CAT: 6 including live-fire training.
- Develop a renewal plan of the Emergency response material as per the vendor requirements: SCBA Cylinders, SCBA sets, Fire fighting clothes, Trolley unit, Rescue equipment, fire truck, Fire fighting pumps at alls sites…).
- Develop a systematic annual inspection and maintenance schedule of all emergency response equipment including functional testing backed by a clear standard operating procedure to ensure that all equipment potentially to be used is fit for purpose.
- Update the ERP Documents by incorporating the audit actions related to the crisis management and preparedness audits. This should include developing scenarios, good follow-up.
- Experience in developing Aviation related Emergency response plans and instructions
- Ensure that Emergency Response members have been received the appropriate ER preparedness training.
- Perform competency assessment to verify that Firefighting Team is competent to perform their assigned tasks.
- Develop a plan and conduct practical training at all sites to maintain the competency provides technical training on rescue at height and in confined spaces.
- Plan, prepare, and implement Tabletop exercises, Walk-through drills, Functional drills exercises in accordance with the emergency response plan.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Recognized HSE qualification preferably at degree level and industry-specific
- Min 10 years minimum experience in HSE & Fire Service Operations to include Aviation and Industrial (Oil & Gas) risks
- Experienced Fire Service Instructor; capable of developing and delivering Aviation, Industrial, working at height and confined space rescue training.
- Related industry experience in the delivery of Incident Management Training and Incident Command Training in line with current Incident Command Structure & practice
- Arabic or French speaker is an advantage
- Experience of working in remote overseas locations