Contract: Performance Optimization Analyst / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is looking for a contract Performance Optimization Analyst in Qatar.
This is for 1 year plus residential - no rotation.
· Support Drilling & Completion Engineering with performance, cost and schedule analysis
· Development & sustainment of digital technical tools
· Automate standard workflows and reports for well documentation and time & cost management
· Data queries and use of APIs to generate reports and analysis from a variety of databases e.g. SAP, oracle, SQL, etc.
· Build automated data quality checks for drilling & completion reports
· Assist in preparing management and stakeholder reports and analysis
· Provide technical administrative support for the Drilling & Completion Department
Skill set needed:
- Experience with dashboard development in SpotFire; awareness of related technologies - PowerBI, Tableau
- Experience working in an agile/iterative environment (user-centric, scrums, adaptive)
- Working knowledge/awareness of Python or equivalent scripting/statistical analysis language (e.g. MATLAB, R)
- Working knowledge of PowerQuery, SQL queries or other common data technologies
- Power user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Peloton Wellview and/or SAP experience is preferred
- Concern for high quality delivery, initiative, flexibility, taking ownership, team work and co-operation are the key competencies