Contract: Supply Chain Support Operations (30782) / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Supply Chain Support Operations based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Own and manage minor and major non- conformance records and lead root cause analysis sessions.
- Own and manage CAPA and CAPA EV records, ensuring that they are implemented as intended.
- Support activities for product recall or annual mock recall exercises.
- Maintain data accuracy and perform data analysis for Management reviews of the quality system on a periodic basis.
- Support activities related to GDP-process improvements
- Contribute to continuously improving the level of GDP compliance in the EU regional supply chain network.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Life Sciences + 2 years' experience in GMP / GDP compliance
- In the absence of a Life Sciences degree, 4+ years' experience in GMP / GDP compliance
- Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice.
- Fluency in English and Dutch (preferable)
- Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills and experience in Quality Management Software systems (e.g. Trackwise, EDMQ, etc)
- Experience in audit / inspection support
- Technical writing skills
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021