Contract: Project Manager / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting a Project Managerin Carlow to work on a 9-month contract.
- Develop and/or maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc)
- Recruitment of NMPs (i.e. contractors), arrange on-boarding, etc.
- Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
- Ensure progress to schedule and budget
- Progress and other reporting, as required
- Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
- Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with the wider project teams (GES) and with the wider MMDIT teams
- Work closely with Vendors, including System Integrators
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Chair relevant meetings + ensure all meeting requirements are met (Agenda, Minutes etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
EDUCATION & CAPABILITIES:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Record of successful project delivery.
- Usual place of work will be Carlow, Ireland. The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites, off-site or in Cork.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification advantageous.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021