Contract: Financial Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||Up to GBP224 per day|
The Financial Analyst will serve as a key finance contributor in support of business Third Party Manufactured (TPM) products. This analyst will work closely with both finance teams (US and VLOG) to drive continuity of reporting, processes and accounting treatment for key activities. SAP proficiency and attention to detail is vital to ensure fiscal transactions related to multi-stage manufacturing operations are accurately reflected.
- Work closely with TPM finance analysts in US and Netherlands (VLOG) to consolidate month-end close reporting and commentary to identify key drivers vs Plan/Estimates.
- Owner of multiple monthly reports including GR/IR, Blocked Invoices, Consumption, and various other SAP retrieves to support month end close activities.
- Consolidate and contribute to forecasting cycles (LRP, Plan, LBE, and Update) for the TPM team. Standardize record keeping and documentation of key assumptions/reporting across US & VLOG teams.
- Ensure proper tie out of TM1 submissions across US & VLOG teams for all Estimates and Plan cycles.
- Reconcile and support Balance Sheet Commentary across various profit centers.
- Owner of TPM Virtual Hub meetings to drive consistent communication between US & Netherlands (VLOG) TPM teams.
- Pursue root-cause analysis and issue resolution to reporting & system discrepancies.
- BS Degree in Industrial Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- 1 to 3 Years of progressive experience completing financial analysis
- Knowledge of US GAAP, accounting policies, and SOX control governance/framework
- Experience in posting journal entries
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and the ability to effectively contribute to the decision making process
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup, Sum-if, and other formulas)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information to finance leadership and to work as part of a cohesive team
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-organized, a strong sense of initiative, and outcome oriented.
- Prior finance operations, manufacturing, supply chain experience
- Advanced proficiency in SAP
- Proficiencies in TM1, HFM and QlikView/Sense