Contract: Data Scientist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||GBP304 - GBP328 per day|
- Accountable for clinical data analysis, application of statistical methods for data analysis, and any supporting technologies.
- Ensures consistency in analysis techniques and delivery against cross-functional data review requirements.
- Accountable for gathering cross-functional input into the development of Integrated Data Review Plan (IDRP).
- Ensures clinical data integrity and quality prior to analysis.
- Supports cross-functional data review teams using statistical methods and state-of-the-art business intelligence tools
- Establishes standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Supports the execution of all DSS processes and systems involved throughout the clinical trial lifecycle.
- Performs analysis tasks in support of clinical trial data integrity.
- Actively collaborates with Data Sciences stakeholders to provide objective evidence in support of clinical analysis
- Ensures consistency across deliverables within and across therapeutic areas and business partners
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and value creation by using objective data-based evidence
- Identifies opportunities for automating data quality checks using advanced statistical techniques
- Leverage emerging statistical methodologies like machine learning to drive innovation in the clinical trial data realm
- Oversees the delivery of data analysis and review deliverables.
- Ensures alignment across the data sciences team members.
- Leads a matrixed and cross- functional data review team in support of clinical trial life cycle
- Influences key stakeholders across functions and across hierarchies
- Bachelor's degree Statistics, Bioinformatics or equivalent field
- Master's degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years of clinical research or analytics related experience (and/or applicable work experience), including 1 years (and/or applicable work experience) demonstrating a high level of core, technical and leadership competencies through cross-functional initiatives.
- Effective leadership skills with a proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- Demonstration of successful coaching/ mentoring.
- Demonstration of successful execution in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities effectively
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021