Geology Technical Authority / Spain
On a permanent basis the client is looking for a Geology Technical Authority for Madrid, Spain.
The Technical Authority for Geology role lies within a small multidisciplinary group responsible for setting and assuring technical standards for all the main subsurface disciplines.
- Development, ownership, maintenance and continual improvement of systems, processes, standards, guidelines, and best practices for all Geology activities.
- Conduct quality internal and external peer assist and peer review support to Subsurface execution teams.
- Working with Subsurface leads to identify skill gaps and develop optimal staff training plans designed to close gaps.
- Development of metrics/KPIs to manage Geology activities.
- University Degree in Geoscience.
- years of experience as E&P Geologist (preferably with an Operator).
- Comprehensive skillset with a bias to Development Geoscience with some Exploration Geoscience preferred; to include hands-on experience in formation evaluation and rock typing, static model building, field development planning, designing/monitoring wells and feeding back results into models and revised concepts.