Project Controls Manager - Water Disposal Project / NigeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Great opportunity to work for an Operator on a Water Disposal Project. The produced water disposal project covers the first two phases of a multi-phase diverse reinjection project[s]. The project scope includes 3 or 2 phase oil/water/gas separation, de-oiling and solids removal, injection pumping and drilling of vertical wells, including design and construction of well pads, there are considerable water transfer systems and extensive pipeline and flowline construction.
The Project Controls Manager is accountable to develop and manage the integrated Project controls including the Cost estimating, Cost control, Planning and forecasting systems and document control systems. Responsible for all regular and ad hoc project reporting
- To produce a high quality, effective project controls system for the dewatering projects.
- Maintain effective cost and budget control in a Brownfield setting
- Preparation of detailed integrated plans across the projects
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc project reports.
- Bsc in Engineering or QS equivalent
- Experience of Project Management systems, 10+years experience
- Experience of Cost and Planning
- Experience of major projects in diverse locations
- Experience of EPC contracting
- Good organisational abilities.
- Good people skills
- A flexible team player
- Excellent Microsoft office skills especially excel, power point and Planner. Preferably able to use PS5/6