Contract: Maintenance Planner / LibyaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Job Title: MAINTENANCE PLANNER
Department: GAS DIVISION
Location: Onshore - Mellitah 28/28 rotation
To plan and schedule all maintenance activities at plant/site, according to maintenance policy/program and availability of spare parts, equipment and tools, so minimizing equipment downtime and disruption to production operations.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
* Maintenance plan accuracy, feasibility and compliance with short/medium term production targets.
* Analysis of approved work requests and definition of work to be executed in their respect
* Establishment of resources necessary for work execution (manpower, materials, tools, contractors).
* Analysis and selection of preventive maintenance works based on expiration dates.
* Preparation of monthly Work Plan and joint analysis with production.
* Checking the availability of materials in respect to the established work dates.
* Executing the weekly work scheduling and distribution to the concerned units.
* Analysis of work feedback in order to improve maintenance process.
* Approve and optimize work orders issued by GMS Contractor, if any.
* To act in compliance with code of ethics, SOA and model 231.
* To comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental legislation of the Country, to comply with the different HSE Policies of Client (North Africa) by applying the HSE requirements of the Management System Guideline HSE and our HSE Integrated Management System. Report and encourage the reporting of any unsafe condition, unsafe act, near-miss of accident related to HSE. To ensure that your colleagues and your subordinates adopt the right HSE behaviour.
Qualifications & Experience:
Degree/Diploma or master.
At least 7 years of work experience within the area.