Contract: Senior Maintenance Planning Specialist / LibyaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Job Title: SR. MAINTENANCE PLANNING SPECIALIST
Department: GAS DIVISION
Location: Tripoli rotation - 6 weeks in Tripoli/Quarantine in Smart Working 10 or 14 days depending on country of origin regulation/2 Weeks rest
To plan and schedule all maintenance activities according to maintenance policy/program and availability of spare parts, equipment and tools, so minimizing equipment downtime and disruption to production operations.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
* To plan in accuracy, feasibility and compliance with short/medium term production targets.
* To analysis of approved work requests and definition of work to be executed in their respect.
* To establish necessary resources to execute each work (manpower, materials, tools, contractors, etc.).
* To prepare monthly Work Plan and joint analysis with production.
* To check the availability of materials in respect to the established work dates.
* To execute the weekly work schedule and distribution to the concerned units.
* To analysis work feedback in order to improve maintenance process.
* To approve and optimize work orders issued by contractor, if any.
* To act in compliance with code of ethics, SOA and model 231.
* To comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental legislation of the Country, to comply with the different HSE Policies of Client (North Africa) by applying the HSE requirements of the Management System Guideline HSE and our HSE Integrated Management System. Report and encourage the reporting of any unsafe condition, unsafe act, near-miss of accident related to HSE. To ensure that your colleagues and your subordinates adopt the right HSE behaviour.
Qualifications & Experience:
Degree/Diploma or master.
At least 7 years of work experience within the area.