Contract: Instrumentation Technician / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||GBP192 - GBP216 per day|
- Assists engineering in development of functional specifications for controls programming on major equipment systems including the design of process controls systems.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on various calibration procedures including training and qualifying calibration technicians.
- Working with Fluke/HART instruments
- Must effectively communicate, document, and schedule all work activities.
- Responsible for maintaining instrumentation and controls equipment in a validated environment including all GxP areas.
- Assures that instrumentation and controls are of appropriate calibration designation and that red tagged and status coded instrumentation are addressed and repaired within allowable time constraints.
- Must effectively communicate the status of job activities to management and applicable production support personnel.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by Group Leader, Supervisor, or Senior Supervisor.
Years of experience/education and/or certifications required:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates in electronics or electrical certification strongly desired.
- Two years experience as an instrument or calibration technician or production environment
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021