Contract: Laboratory Technician / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD216 per day|
The client is seeking for a detail-oriented and capable Laboratory Technician to work onsite in Miami, FL. This role will be working in the company's Package Engineering Center of Excellence environmental and distribution test lab.
- The position will be responsible for tracking of the schedule of products for daily management and interfacing with the department engineers to coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment of the products.
- Training will be provided on the test sequences and download and management of data for test reports. The Attention to detail to the test method and documentation is critical.
- The candidate will be hands on to product pack-out for testing and cycling through the different test sequences.
Preferred candidate will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Fluent in English with great oral and written communication skills
- Task management skills and multi-tasking abilities / ability to follow directions
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Basic computer/office skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF, Copy machine
- Hands on working with product in the lab moving through the test sequences.
- Capable of handling up to 50 pounds