Well Completion & Intervention TA / SpainClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||EUR100000 - EUR125000 per annum + plus generous staff benefits|
Well Completion & Intervention Technical Authority
The client is a global and integrated energy company operating across the entire oil, chemical, and gas value chain.
The successful candidate will assure delivery of the high-quality well-planning activities, ensure the quality of the completion designs, engineering programs and deliverables are in line with the required regulatory, corporate, and engineering standards and practices to enhance well performance through the life of the fields.
The Completion Technical Authority will report to the head of Well Engineering and work as part of the Wells Leadership Team in the development, ownership, maintenance, and continual improvement of systems, processes, standards, guidelines, and best practices for all Well Delivery activities.
- Leading technical support and influencing both operated and non- operated Completion operations and projects.
- Managing the Well Delivery Process and ensure correct gates and assurance levels are applied and executed in a suitable time frame to meet project delivery dates.
- Conducting quality internal and external peer assist and peer review support Well Delivery execution teams.
- Developing and maintain a database of external Well Delivery expertise.
- Driving standardization, utilization of best practice, and continuous improvement across the Well Organization.
- Leading for reviewing and technical assuring / signing off Completion Engineering MOC's / Deviations.
- Ensuring that After Action Reviews are conducted per each well u operation completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that Final Well Reports are issued in a timely manner
- Assisting in defining all completion and well intervention KPIs and performance metrics. Internal and external benchmark of Cepsa operated and non-operated Completion operations
- Assuring Best Practices from other areas are both cascaded and imported to raise standards of execution and delivery.
- Assuring risk assessments are carried out for any challenge operations.
- Proposing promoting & implementing Digital Solutions in line with the Group, Project and Team vision, in coordination with the Digital Application Engineer
- Participating in global completion community work, hereunder building Completion Engineering capabilities, and participate as a leader in technical reviews.
- Initiating, facilitating, and evaluating trial tests of new technologies related to completion, well intervention, or well testing.
- University degree in Engineering (Petroleum Engineering preferred),
- At least 15 years of Experience in Completion and Well Intervention activities (Engineering & Operations) including all variety of reservoir wellbore interfaces: Open Hole, Cased Hole, Frac-Pack, Gravel Pack, more than 2 years in High-Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) Completion, Experience in Equipment Qualification & QAQC.
- Proven track record of operational design, planning, and execution delivery for exploration, appraisal, and development wells.
- Extensive experience in completion and well operations; to include Wells Team Lead / Superintendent and Completion Supervisor experience
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills are required
- International experience working with multiple operators across multiple countries/basins and the E&P lifecycle is essential
- Depth of experience in Cross Well Delivery (Drilling, Completion and Interventions) discipline Skill is essential.
- Knowledge of automation and digitally-enabled ways of working is preferred
- Preferred experience in Technical Authority / Subject Matter Expert role but not essential.
- Active in related professional societies and have achieved professional recognition through knowledge sharing webinars/seminars, publications, international professional committees' activities, etc.
This is a full-time staff position based in Madrid, Spain.
If you have the required skills and experience to perform well in this role we want to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply and include a copy of your latest CV for consideration.