Quality Control Lab Technician / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||USD160 - USD176 per day|
Location: Lake County, IL
Contract Length: 12 months
Pay Rate: $20- 22
- Performs Quality Control laboratory testing to ensure patient safety. This work is performed within a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Lab Practices (GLP) environment in support of one or more of the following areas: active pharmaceutical ingredients, incoming/raw materials, in-process product, finished product, stability, and/or validation.
- Interprets data output to determine conformance with product specifications and records results.
- Understands, implements, and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Has experience and command of multiple laboratory techniques, equipment, and instruments (such as wet chemistry, chromatography, and other analytical techniques).
- Independently troubleshoots and resolves analytical techniques and instrument issues.
- Maintains training as needed. Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Communicates proactively with supervisor and team members on frequent basis to ensure timely product release.
* Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal skills
* Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
* Works to maintain a positive work environment and culture
* Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
* Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, and integrity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field, with 2-4 years lab experience desired.
- Associate degree with at least 5 years of directly related lab experience.
- Basic computer proficiency of word processing and spreadsheet applications.