Financial Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD120 per day|
The Financial Analyst, Transfer Pricing Transition is responsible for providing primary support for the preparation of Product Financial Flows for newly acquired products and transfer prices process into existing company systems/records.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in creating company Product Financial Flows for newly acquired products
- Support the preparing the documentation of transfer pricing calculations in accordance with tax rules, including information and data gathering, status calls with stakeholders.
- Support Corporate Tax on execution of business integration for company affiliates related to transfer pricing.
- Liaison with business unit personnel to ensure compliance with company global transfer pricing methodologies, processes, and responsibilities during integration
- Develop and deliver training to affiliates and headquarters finance groups
- Prefer candidates to have finance/accounting degree, 1 - 3 years' experience in Finance.
- Advanced Excel Skills- Pivot Tables, Formulations, Filtering, VLookups
- Advanced Powerpoint Skills
- Must be flexible for many ad hoc tasks. The candidate will prioritize and learn to understand what is of urgency, top priority. Understand the urgent need to communicate frequently with their manager.
- Proactive to ask questions to determine what is needed and when, self-motivation is important.
- Great entry level position, resume builder for someone new to corporate finance and wants to learn from the ground up.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting or Finance required
- 0-3 years of experience working in financial analysis, audit, costing accounting, or working in a global tax environment, experience in transfer pricing preferred. - open to various past work experiences, strong desire to learn and develop