Contract: Development Scientist II / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, USA|
|Salary:||USD280 - USD296 per day|
The Development Scientist assists in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
The successful hire performs experiments as defined and planned by supervisor; reviews test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required; participates in planning studies for the development, evaluation and optimization of assay(s); maintains well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures; and supports post-launch to resolve performance and/or quality issues.
- The position will involve assisting in the evaluation and implementation of protein chemistries new and existing across all platforms, focusing on IMMAGE and LX/DXC.
- The duties will include performing experiments as defined and planned by supervisor. Reviewing the test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required.
- The Development Scientist will participate in planning studies for development, optimization, and failure investigations of protein assay(s); maintain well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures, and support post-launch (MRB) to resolve performance and/or quality issues for our protein/serology immunoassay chemistries.
- Duties will include: Protocol writing, Protocol execution, Instrument operation and understanding of its functioning, Statistical Data Analysis, Report writing, Failure investigations, Presentation of Results, Instrument maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years experience in Laboratory experience.
- Working with automated instruments and/or immunoassay experience preferred.
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise. Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with variety of tasks.
- The ability to multi-task is also required.
- Good organizational skills important.