Contract: Event Marketing Specialist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD280 - USD320 per day|
The client is currently hiring for an Event Marketing Specialist, to join their premier Biotech client's North America Marketing Team.
This position is responsible for supporting the North America division with planning, development and successful execution of in-person and virtual national internal and external events and trade shows. Their ideal candidate has a deep passion for events and leading cross-functional teams. They are detail-oriented self-starters and have a proven track record of building and executing events of all sizes, from executive meetings to large-scale in-person and virtual events.
They are looking for a talented individual who can successfully plan and execute national events, bring new ideas and your prior experiences, to more specifically achieve the following:
- Assist in planning and executing the annual corporate sales and service in-person and virtual meetings and any other hosted events.
- Manage industry tradeshows and events from planning to shipping and coordinating with show representatives.
- Manage and coordinate administration work for events, booking travel for team attending, and traveling to events, registration and attendee list.
- Update and manage event calendar and coordinate with key stakeholders.
- Develop strong relationships with external vendors, suppliers, agency and others to ensure high quality work and success of event participation.
- Provide logistical support including pre- and post-event communications, program management, and travel coordination.
- Manage and maintain various planning documents, including event calendars, event reports and other key documents.
- Train program partners on virtual event technology, processes, and resources.
- Manage tradeshow swag and banners' vendor relations.
- Supervise design and execution of event surveys and evaluations to measure the success of the event programming and logistics
- Responsible for recap, debrief meetings post-event and learning.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and communication.
- 3-5 years of experience coordinating corporate events.
- Experience with national events (internal and external) planning and coordination.
- Must have excellent communication skills as well as project management and planning skills.
- Ability to perform exceptionally well in fast paced, performance-oriented environment.
- Flexible, curious and tenacious with a can-do positive approach in a challenging business.
- Self-starter, able to work independently - strong team player.