Contract: Sales Administrator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Redwood City, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD176 - USD184 per day|
The Jr. Sales Support Administrator (Customer Support) position will be based in Redwood City, CA and initial primary tasks entail processing Quotations and Sales Orders, providing excellent customer service and working closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Finance, Service and Logistics.
- Answer incoming calls from Queue system (call center).
- Answer and address customer (external & internal) inquiries and requests related to Sales Order shipment status', product pricing and availability, etc.
- Process Accessory, Consumable and Reagent Quotations and Sales Orders into Oracle.
- Log cases for all incoming calls into SFDC.
- Process Expensed, Intercompany and Credit Card Orders.
- Review purchase orders to ensure compliance.
- Write-up replacement, return and credit requests and document complaints.
- Manage Region e-mail boxes.
- Submit customer master/account requests.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years relevant experience
- Experience working with Salesforce and Oracle
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Prior Call Center experience
- Order Management/Entry experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills to articulate clearly and effectively with customers and to write business correspondence / activity documentation.
- Intermediate experience using Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
- Analytical skills to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and build collaborative relationships with management, peers and cross- functional teams.
- Flexibility to accommodate fluctuations in workload.
- Apply commonsense and interpret a wide variety of instructions and requests furnished in written or oral form.