Contract: Senior Manager HR (Small) I (7517) / North Holland
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
The client is looking for a HR Manager based in Amsterdam (Netherlands) on a 4 month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Manages the full hire to retire cycle for the specific business group and handles specific issues around employee engagement, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Ensures Clients HR standards are implemented within the business group.
- Ensures proper execution of hire to retire processes in the HR related systems.
- Ensures labor law compliance, and that local government regulations are met (e.g., reporting requirements).
- Review, change and implement as required administrative HR policies, procedures and programs to support and strengthen HR activities.
- Provide support and coaching to line managers regarding all people processes and Organizational Development and effectiveness within the business group.
- Collaborates closely with HQ HR and Regional HR to understand and implement HR programs that drive standardization, while ensuring business group needs are met.
- Effectively deploys and champions HR delivery model, partnering with Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Total Rewards and HROS functions.
- Supports employee engagement activities in order to deliver an organization consisting of highly engaged & motivated employees at all levels and also ensuring Teva is seen as an employee of choice in the region.
- Supports HR vendor management, ensuring that valid contracts are in place or renewed, properly executed and in line with the budget.
- Supports various HR European projects.
- Supports local internal communication. E.g. coordinating newsletters, organizational updates, townhalls, employee events and the intranet.
- HBO or University degree in Human Resources /Labour Law or other applicable discipline.
- 5 years of experience within HR, preferably in international organizations.
- Experience in change management.
- Execution focus, project management skills.
- Knowledge of HRM systems.
- Experience in global (matrix) organization preferred.
- Technical & Generalist knowledge; National Labour Law, Hire- retire processes and policies, Compensation & Benefits.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021