Contract: Financial Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD240 - USD264 per day|
The client is seeking an experienced Financial analyst to work for their global Biotech client's multinational finance team. This role will assist with and perform ad hoc analyses, analyze trends and alert the management team to potential issues.
- supporting the monthly reporting and forecasting process and annual budget as well as preparing and analyzing routine reports.
- Supports shared services, global reporting and planning processes including interactions with global finance teams.
- Integrates research, information, and trends into solutions that enhance global financial analytics that support the forecast. This involves review of trends/prior year results, and discussions with other functional groups on a global level.
- Works directly with business managers and various finance leaders to develop and implement standard reporting / forecast packages.
- Effectively communicate global planning and reporting requirements.
- Partner with various functions in the organization to resolve issues and/or enhance systems / business processes.
- Other projects and analyses as needed.
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, and CPA or MBA a plus
- The ideal candidate should be highly scalable, possess excellent analytical and communication skills, strong financial systems knowledge and have the ability to work with a sense of focused urgency in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to successfully work as a member of a larger team and may collaborate with finance associates at sites worldwide.