Contract: Development Scientist III Senior / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Salary:||USD280 - USD320 per day|
The Senior Development Scientist leads and/or participates in the planning and execution of studies in the verification of new immunoassay reagents in collaboration with diverse groups within R&D as well as cross- functional teams.
- Planning and Protocol execution
- Mentoring/training junior scientists
- Instrument operation and understanding of its function
- Statistical data analysis
- Presentation of results
- Failure investigation
- Collaboration with cross-functional departments.
- Bachelor's degree in field (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or medical related sciences) with 5+ years relevant experience, OR Master's degree with 3+ years or Doctoral degree with 0 - 2 years of experience in a diagnostics manufacturing / laboratory environment.
- Working with automated instruments and/or immunoassay experience preferred.
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with a variety of tasks.
- The ability to multi-task is also required.
- Good leadership organizational skills are important.