Contract: Rental Operations Project Manager / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client and engineering service company are looking for a Rental Operations Project Manager for a role based in Aberdeen.
As a UK Services Rental Operations Project Manager, you will plan, coordinate, and own the delivery of customer specific project tooling, delivering best-in-class support and integration for our UK/Europe region customers in fast paced environment. A key deliverable of the role is to lead the execution of rental projects to ensure on-time-delivery at, or better than, forecasted cost to the business. The role is expected to marry the best of our internal support services and external vendors to deliver a seamless experience for our customers.
As a UK Services Rental Operations Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Taking ownership of all activities related to your Rental Operations projects, to ensure our products and services deliverables meet business and customer requirements.
· Ensuring clarity of all required business and customer needs while developing, implementing, and supporting cost effective project delivery on time, every time.
· Using appropriate project targets (financial and operational) to analyze and measure performance, proposing improvements and action plans where appropriate.
· Keeping stakeholders (internal/external) informed through the life of the project by communicating transparently all key metrics and progress.
Fuel your passion! To be successful in this role you will:
· Have proven experience in project management
· Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
· Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally while collaborating with internal stakeholders, customers and external vendors.
· Have excellent written, reporting and presentation skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Occasional home working possible - we are happy for you to work from home when not required onsite
6 month contract role initially with possible extension.