Contract: Liquid Chromatography Applications Scientist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Torrance, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD240 - USD264 per day|
The client is seeking a highly goal-oriented, entrepreneurial, and motivated individual to assist their multinational Biotec client's Applications Team in completing compendial (USP and Ph.Eur.) Liquid Chromatography applications.
The position requires extensive hands on experience with LC systems, preferably Agilent systems.
The right candidate will have excellent analytical problem-solving and time management skills.
MAIN POSITION OBJECTIVES:
- High level of knowledge of LC methods, techniques, and workflows from the Pharmaceutical industry. Ability to independently research and run compendial methods based on Phenomenex technology and products.
- Experience operating and maintaining LC systems.
- Maintain detailed, accurate, legible records of all experiments, and graph all relevant trend data along with the appropriate controls and blanks.
- Maintain all instruments and equipment in excellent condition, keep all work areas neat and clean, and follow all safety procedures without exception.
- Minimum 2 years hands on LC method development experience.
- Prior experience working with compendial methods (USP and Ph.Eur.) is recommended.
- Should be able to interpret scientific data including chromatograms, Mass spec data, quantitative results.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.