Contract: Validation Technician II (7515) / North HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Haarlem, North Holland|
The client is looking for a Validation technician based in Haarlem (Netherlands) on an initial 6-month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Draw up validation programs and advising at setting requirements with regard to validation of systems/equipment conform (inter)national guidelines and internal guidelines of Teva.
- Draw up validation protocols and reports for IQ, OQ and PQ of new or changed systems, including validation plans and validation summary reports.
- Draw up risk assessments with regard to introduction of new equipment or change to existing equipment.
- Execution of validations conform applicable protocols.
- Review and evaluation of validation results.
- In case of deviations, notify, start-up investigation and corrective action, and close out.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- Experience in working in pharmaceutical environment.
- Thorough knowledge of validation processes.
- Knowledge of and trained in GMP.
- Familiar with risk assessment techniques.
- Ability to communicate (speaking and writing) in the English language.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021