Contract: Machine Operator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Greenville, Texas, USA|
- Start on time, so at 6 on the dot, not one minute after at the threading machine ready to go
- People get moved around to different threader cells all the time, so go to the board and see who they are working with and at what cell
- They layout their machines after PMs (programming) and safety checks are done, but the tables are typically loaded and then they start running
- They are CNC machines, and they have leads that they will be supported by so will not be left alone
- They make sucker rods, so 25-foot steel (at times the rods need to get welded together or shortened if the piping is not correct length, but they wouldn't be doing the welding since that is part of the maintenance group)
- Before they take the sucker rods to the threaders, they normalize it and temper it
- Get each end up to over 2000 degrees then normalize it to balance it out and then temper it
- One is at 1600 degrees and one is at 800 degrees (two of the furnaces), but they have three furnace
- Wants honest, strong workers, positive attitude, people who take pride in their work and are detail oriented with a mechanical aptitude.
- Working with calipers, so experience with measurements, is a nice to have.
- Working with steel and in an environment like manufacturing.
- Must have an active and valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to pass a physical that will check vision, color discrimination, depth perception, hearing.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $14.50+
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021