Engineering Technician - Senior / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD160 per day|
The client is seeking a competent and detail-oriented Engineering Technician who is experienced with working in a manufacturing environment. This role is with our multinational biotech client to work on-site in their world-class medical device manufacturing facility in Brea, CA.
- Assists in the design, development, and implementation of engineering projects, working on projects and problems where analysis requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
- The incumbent may participate in the creation, enhancement and testing of products
- Assist in manufacturing and maintaining equipment
- Apply, revise and ensure quality assurance procedures
- Develop and propose instrument, subassembly and/or module concepts; and/or prepare documentation.
- Experience working with complex electro-mechanical instrumentation
- Experience in medical device industry
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis capabilities
- This position is 40 hours a week, but there may be some overtime. Candidates should be open to possibility of working a later shift in the future.