Senior Associate Human Resources / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Senior Associate Human Resources based in Breda (Netherlands) on an initial 4- month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Manages day-to-day HR administration: Contracts, memo, resignations, changes in shifts allowance, work time, parental\maternity leaves, etc.
- Managers all necessary HR Administrative transactions in WorkDay
- Acts as a linking pin between local ABR HR team and Payroll and HR connect for HR operations questions.
- Manage relationship with external suppliers/parties (e.g.: UWV, SVB, car fleet management), including administration of contracts and payment of invoices.
- Ensures compliance with local labor laws through review of work contracts and status changes.
- Ensures accurate and compliant pay and benefits administration.
- Ensures HR processes and benefits are communicated and understood by employees.
- Ensures employees' files are in order, including job descriptions.
- Supports illness management by correct administration of illness cases.
- Provides input on request to support internal and external audits.
- If necessary conducts HR programs such as orientation, employee relations meetings, etc
Coordinates on- boarding, migration\mobility and payroll processes
- Deal with disciplinaries and grievances when needed.
- Can lead HR projects if necessary.
- Serves as back up support for HR Ops specialist in the NL affiliate.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- University Degree: HR, Business or similar or a Student of HR
- Some relative HR experience.
- Knowledge of HR processes and understanding of basics of Dutch Labor Law.
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Demonstrates excellent ability to learn quickly and understand/adapt quickly to new systems, processes and tools.
- Able to navigate in Dutch Labor law.
- Demonstrates ability to perform accurate and detailed work.
- Demonstrates service minded attitude.
- Maintains composure when dealing with difficult clients.
- Demonstrates analytical skills to solve day-to-day problems.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021