Production Technician - Advanced / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||West Sacramento, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD120 - USD144 per day|
Production Technician - Advanced
West Sacramento, CA
Shift: 1st Shift 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate: $15- 18/hr
- Operation of high throughput automated filling and packaging line for molecular diagnostics products
- Complete batch records and review process for products
- Read, understand and follow company and department standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to reflect operations; ensure FDA, ISO and related regulatory requirements are consistently met.
- Update and maintain personal training record electronically
- 2 year degree or higher preferred; Minimum high school degree or equivalent (Science background- Some college science classes i.e. Biology, Chemistry. Degree not necessary)
- Works well in a team environment.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Understanding Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications and work experience in a clean room environment, a plus
- Must have three plus years related experience in manufacturing.
- Must have experience in GMP, ISO, or FDA environments; medical device manufacturing preferred
- Computer experience with some proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail; a team player & perform well under deadlines
- Prioritizes own work to complete assignments on a timely basis
- Acts independently as appropriate
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021