Contract: T&I Engineer / Qatar
The client in Qatar have a requirement for a T&I Company Site Representative to be based in Doha on a residential basis.
The T&I CSR is responsible for the Jacket, decks and bridges installation. The T&I CSR will manage all activities concerning the offshore installation, review the JSA's and procedures, and interface with other stakeholders (Drilling and Field Operation mainly). During the course of the T&I execution he will manage dedicated teams offshore to cover all the phases of the T&I activities. This will include the Management of Marine Warranty Surveyor's activities.
The Job holder reports to the T&I Lead and to the Package Lead
* For development of HSE culture during installation campaign
* For development and implementation of a T&I organization for smooth Project development and technical coordination,
* For proper interface and SIMOPS preparation between Contractor and other Entities (Drilling FOPS) to properly and timely define the Transport and Installation (T&I) activities,
* For Management of T&I activities in accordance with statement of requirements, company specifications and contractual requirements,
* For offshore execution of overall T&I activities in line with HSE, cost, planning and QA/QC objectives,
* For T&I Contract Management assistance regarding technical, commercial and contractual matters in close coordination with T&I Lead and Phase 2 Package Manager
* For internal technical reviews related to T&I matters (Project technical reviews, etc.) applicable during EPC and Installation
* For assistance to T&I progress control (technical, schedule and cost) and that the T&I activities are executed in accordance with the organization's safety regulations, with quality conformance and delivered within schedule and approved budget.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience: Extensive experience in offshore oil & gas project with strong years experience as Company Site Representative
* Experience within a project team: within large multinational taskforce team environment
* Track records of offshore attendance during jackets, decks and pipelines installation
* Language: Fluent English,
* Computer literate,
* Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
* Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
* Good analytical skills,
* H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
To apply please send full CV.