Process Engineer / USA
|Location:||Boron, California, USA|
|Salary:||medical insurance, pension|
Process Engineer II
The client is looking for a Process Engineer to join the plant support team and assist in supporting production with technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills, providing both day to day guidance as well as developing and leading improvement projects.
This role is a great opportunity to contribute to the organization safety and profitability while developing as a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures.
Working a Monday to Friday roster (9-80 if preferred) and reporting to the Senior Engineer you will be:
· Supporting the maintenance and continuous improvement of a Safe and Healthy working environment through personal commitment safety and ensure personal compliance with the specific Safety & Health System responsibilities
· Collaborating with operations to troubleshoot and execute optimization changes within the Boric Acid Plant.
· Design sampling and laboratory test work campaigns to align with the plant operation and improve implementation of the plant fundamentals through optimization studies.
· Implementation of process safety management within the plant through execution of HAZOPs and improvement of process instrumentation
· Installation of instrumentation to identify areas of improvement within the Boric Acid Plant
To succeed in this role, you will already have:
· a university degree in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering
· a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in metallurgical or chemical Industry
· at least 3 years' experience in metallurgical simulation
· Experience with mass balancing and optimization in an industrial mining plant
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software