Human Resources Team Lead / USA
|Location:||Boron, California, USA|
|Salary:||medical insurance, pension|
The HR Team Lead will lead a small team of HR generalists who support the client's sites at Boron & Wilmington.
Based in Boron there will be monthly trips to Wilmington. The team is responsible for the delivery of HR services to the business such as employee and labor relations, recruitment, talent, pension and benefits, performance management and compensation.
You will also support to deliver cyclical HR processes, and the implementation of site, business unit and region-specific initiatives.
As a strategic team leader, you will provide support on labor relations issues through case management, investigations, grievances and complaints while being aligned to the employee relations strategy
· Use HR data entry system for reporting and metrics to track employee issues/themes with a focus on using data to drive problem solving and decision-making
· Consult with company leadership on Human Resources issues and challenges as well as California state legislation
· Partner with the local learning and development departments as well as recruitment function to facilitate hiring and training of all employees
To succeed in this role, you will have:
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field of study
· Experience in working with a unionized employee population with a focus on employee relations.
· At least 5 year's experience in a unionized environment.
· Preferred experience working with California legislation