Programmer / Analyst SAP ABAP - VISTEX / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Programmer / Analyst SAP ABAP - VISTEX based in Breda (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Programmer / Analyst SAP ABAP - VISTEX
The client is seeking a Senior Associate Information System (IS) Programmer / Analyst SAP ABAP with VISTEX knowledge to join the Enterprise Platforms Corporate Functions - Global ERP team. The incumbent will be responsible for designing and implementing applications within the global SAP ERP VISTEX solution portfolio as used by more than 120 countries, working on steady state, and improving the business capabilities and working together with the solution architect and business analyst using new technologies to deliver business value under the challenge of a complex and fast-changing technology landscape.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Work as an SAP ABAP developer as part of the VISTEX product team to rapidly improve existing functionality by delivering backlog items within sprints utilizing an agile approach.
- Work in teams to identify user stories and appropriately apply most recent technologies to address challenges and deliver efficient solutions adhering to the company's development methodologies.
- Research and evaluate technical solutions and capabilities considering security, scalability, reliability, maintainability, and performance.
- Design, develop, test, and implement application functionality.
- Code and perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure accurate and efficient execution and alignment to business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with business partners and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Write documentation to support application improvements.
- Assist with estimating level of effort and hours required for each sprint.
- Ensure sprints are completed on time and with quality.
- Deliver results in an environment consisting of diverse global and matrixed partners, including non-dedicated resources.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience.
- 2 plus years of experience working as ABAP developer.
- Background in data modeling and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with VISTEX (both technical and functional) is a plus.
- Experience working with various IT development techniques such as Agile and DevOps.
- Be open to work in a dynamic environment embracing change as a constant and adopting new technologies.