Production Technician - Advanced / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||West Sacramento, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD120 - USD128 per day|
- Operation of high throughput automated packaging line for molecular diagnostics products
- Initial training will be on immunoassay product lines
- loading/unloading Dryers, complete batch records, loading pallets and transporting them to storage freezer
- Read, understand and follow company and department standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures to reflect operations; ensure FDA, ISO and related regulatory requirements are consistently met.
- Update and maintain personal training record electronically
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- Understanding Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications and work experience in a clean room, and warehouse environment, a plus
- Must have three plus years related experience in manufacturing.
- Must have experience in GMP, ISO, or FDA environments; medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Sit down forklift experience preferred.
- Computer experience with some proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail; a team player & perform well under deadlines
- Prioritizes own work to complete assignments on a timely basis
- Acts independently as appropriate
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Night shift experience preferred.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021