Contract: Senior Technician, Quality Control / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Carlsbad, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD240 per day|
The client is seeking a detail-oriented and reliable Quality Control Tech to join their team on-site in Carlsbad, CA.
The Senior Technician, Quality Control inspects and verifies incoming raw materials & manufactured material to ensure that production and documentation meet quality standards.
- Execute quality control inspection to ensure raw materials, in-process materials, and finished goods meet production specifications.
- Complete, review, and store batch records & other quality records per GMP/GDP standards and company procedures.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in GMP/GDP facility preferred