Planning & Performance Analyst / SpainClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is looking for a Planning & Performance Analyst to work on a permanent basis in Madrid. Candidates need to have experience of E&P oil:
- Proven track record for implementing internal performance controls and working in multi-disciplinary environment with teams spread across several assets and functions.
- Knowledge on Petroleum Economics and awareness of all E&P disciplines are required as well as knowledge of risk & uncertainty methodologies for valuation E&P projects is required.
- Knowledge on data base and Digital tools is valued
- Role model leadership, support for HSEQ culture
- Working as part of the Strategy Portfolio Planning and Performance Division to support developing and implementing Division objectives
- Planning and development of the Business Plan
- Facilitation of the Division, Unit/Field and Functional Business Plans, defining precise targets and focusing in activities
- Collection, analysis and consolidation of data for preparing the Business Plan, ensuring consistent and realistic long and short-term operational plans
- Reconcile Business Plans with previous plans to ensure consistency and variation analysis
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021