LIMS specialist / North HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Haarlem, North Holland|
The client is looking for a LIMS specialist based in Haarlem (Netherlands) on an initial 6-month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
The LIMS specialist, in its role as poweruser and site coordinator, is responsible for the local coordination and management of the LIMS system:
- Training of analysts
- Update product specs
- Contact person for LIMS issues and requests for lab/management/QA/Stability
- Contact person towards Global Client.
- Member of the global project team LIMS Upgrade V7
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- Bachelor or Master degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience
- Compliance should be your second 'nature'
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong analytical oriented mindset.
- Experience with working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with TrackWise Harmony
- Experience with LIMS system as LIMS coordinator or poweruser, preferably Labware
- Experience at least 2-3 yrs
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes
- Good scientific analytical attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Results oriented