Contract: Software Support Engineer - Remote / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD520 - USD536 per day|
The client is seeking for an experienced Software Support Engineer located in Brea, CA. This is a fully remote role that may require occasional travel.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow and provide expertise for the client's innovative clinical IT Projects, including product, process, quality and support. You will also participate in collaboration with both Customer Project Teams and various Products and Support teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* In this role, you will be responsible for the keeping our workflow and IT products up-to-date, including: Support field application specialists with executing and optimizing technical upgrade processes and tools. Installation and configuration of software applications.
* Troubleshooting of system and application problems.
* Assist and advise users with their software workflow.
* Socialize feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
* Create and maintain documentation such as service frequently asked questions and knowledge base content.
* Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering as well as the highest level of problem customer concern.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in engineering / Information Technology / Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science with two or more years of relevant experience in clinical laboratory instrumentation/software/systems or in a Technical Support role OR Master's Degree with 0-2 Years related work experience
Knowledge and skills:
* Ability to work in a virtual/remote team.
* Fluent English (written and oral) is required, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Customer oriented - understands customer expectations and empathizes with customer & patient needs. skilled in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
* Strong goal achievement drive and able to meet target date
* Experience using and/or troubleshooting of the following preferred:
* Laboratory analytical diagnostic equipment, medical devices and software.
* Clinical Laboratory process and workflow. IT and computer networking/communication protocols. Laboratory Information Systems (LIS).
* Technical computer knowledge (hardware and networking).
* Hands on experience with MS Windows Operating systems, networking, services and installations. Web, Saas, Cloud-Based solutions (Experience with AWS is a plus).
* Remote connectivity software solutions.
* Knowledge and use of commercial computer application packages (MS Teams, Office).
* Able to follow complex procedures and processes.
* Curious & self-motivated with ability to learn a complex technology platform quickly.
* Proactively analyzes complex problems, draw conclusions and propose precise action plans.
* Works independently in a structured manner with the ability to prioritize critical tasks.
* Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Other Essential Requirements:
* Candidates must be available to work different shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
* May include occasional overnight travel.
* This is a remote position - based anywhere in the US