Contract: Sr. Formulation Technician (T3) / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Carlsbad, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD200 - USD216 per day|
As a Sr. Formulation Technician you will be responsible for conducting chemical and/or physical laboratory formulations and tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or other materials used for the validation and manufacturing of new and/or existing products or processes, quality control or other work involving experimental or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
* Conduct chemical or physical laboratory formulations and tests to assist scientists in making qualitative or quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or other materials.
* Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
* Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques.
* Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
* Prepare chemical solutions for products or processes, following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
* Associate's Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Biochemistry, with no less than 3 years of industry experience.
* Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
* This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
* Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), and Quality System Regulations (QSR's).
* Skilled in using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
* The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* The ability to combine different pieces of information to form general conclusions.