Associate Customer Finance / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Associate Customer Finance based in Breda (Netherlands) on an initial 6-month contract.
- To support Customer Finance activities and monitor Accounts Receivables collection process focusing in ELMAC region.
- To manage and assess credit risk
- To coordinate activities within different countries
- To provide analysis/reports
Main Responsibilities of the role
- You have broad knowledge within own specialty area (account reconciliation, cash collection, cash management, banking and risk assessment + tools like L/C, Bank Guarantee or Credit Insurance) and knowledge of industry, country specifics and business principles as well as compliance issues.
- You apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information:
- Qualitative information
- Quantitative research
- Trend data
- You forecast, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools
- You anticipate and prevents potential problems
- You will develop new procedures and processes to drive desired results
- You will handle a diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends.
- You will work under minimal direction
- You are organized and follow up independently on outstanding projects and tasks
- Your work is guided by operational and project objectives
- You manage multiple assignments and processes, independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional objectives
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- Experience in area of collections (dunning and legal process)
- Experience in financial statements analysis.
- Experience in letters of credits and bank guarantees.
- Fluent in English.
- SAP knowledge.
- Experience in Shares Services organization.
- Experience in a financial function in a matrix and international environment.
- MS Office experience.
- Knowledge of other European languages.