Contract: Senior Instrument Commissioning Technician / ScandinaviaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
OCCMS have an ad-hoc requirement for a Senior Instrument Commissioning Technician that will be required on a contract basis for multiple projects within the UK. This will require adhoc offshore trips.
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Instrument Commissioning Technician (or similar role), with a proven background of delivery within O&G Brownfield Modifications for clients within the UKCS.
- Control of Work/PTW processes
- Commissioning of utility and process systems.
- Good knowledge of O&G related SHEQ safe working practices and procedures.
- Good understanding of the completions process and the ability to review / complete related check sheets.
- Experienced in the supervision of personnel and team working
- Offshore experience in a similar role
- Manage and provide support for the Technicians in your charge.
- Support the Senior Instrument Commissioning Engineer in the delivery of their functional testing and execution for all scope requirements.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork of the installed instrumentation including the ICAPS test sheets.
- Daily communication input with the Senior Commissioning Engineer's offshore for the purposes of communicating with the OCCMS Lead Commissioning Engineer, Project Sponsor (or delegate) via reporting format through electronic mail will be expected.
- Early indication to the Senior Commissioning Engineer of any technical issues which arise and that to which could jeopardise the timely delivery and project success.
- Provide concise trip handover for your B2B each rotation to ensure continuity of service provision.
- ONC in Instrumentation and Controls Engineering and / or recognised Instrumentation trade apprenticeship / trade background plus applicable trade qualification (City & Guilds / BTEC or equivalent).
- COMPEX Hazardous Area Training (or equivalent).
- BOSIET / UK Offshore Medical (or equivalent)
- HNC in Instrumentation and Controls Engineering or related subject.