Contract: Manufacturing Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, USA|
|Salary:||USD280 - USD296 per day|
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for introducing next generation medical assay devices into mass production. This position is part of the New Product Introduction Team and will be located in Chaska, MN. The goal of the team is the seamless transfer of new products into Operations.
If you thrive in a multi-functional leadership role and want to work within a world-class Operations organization-read on!
- Support New Product Diagnostics Servicing (kits and documentation). Facilitate design changes from R&D to Ops.
- Build next generation medical testing prototypes with hands on experience in: testing, building, troubleshooting, regulatory compliance, documentation.
- Using program tools including: analytics, material chain control, operations, quality systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Quality, or Manufacturing required.
- Oracle Documentation experience a must.
- It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in: Medical device industry and Project Management.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work in an Office environment and working with teams.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Microsoft Teams.