QA/QC Inspector / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||North Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD160 per day|
This is a Quality Control Data Reviewer role. The shift will cover Tuesday through Saturday 1st Shift.
The QC data reviewer reviews laboratory tests within a fast paced GMP environment in support of one or more of the following areas: raw materials, in-process, final bulk product, stability, and/or validation.
Reviews raw data, reports and audit trails for HPLC, CE, ELISA and wet chemistry. Works under the guidance of a supervisor but is able to manage time efficiently in achieving timely completion of assigned duties.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Reviews test methods, reports, data packages and audit trails to support product/material release.
* Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
* Understands, implements, and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
* Will review a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained.
* Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed. Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
* BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree.
* 1-4 years of related work experience in a GMP laboratory or production environment
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021