Contract: Quality Inspector I / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Florence, Kentucky, US|
|Salary:||Up to USD176 per day|
Quality Inspector I
9+ month contract
Hourly Rate: $22.00/hr
Shift Hours: 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday with Overtime as needed
The client is seeking a detail-oriented and reliable Quality Inspector to work onsite in Florence, KY. This position will be assisting with laboratory protocols and will work closely with the Quality team.
Daily duties will include
* Adherence to GMP standards.
* Understanding of flow and process to the collection and identification of Raw materials that include Chemicals, Packaging, and corrugated.
* Area is fast paced with opportunities to have initial job role expand as knowledge progresses.
Qualifications and Experience
* High school graduate with 1-3 years' experience in a regulated (FDA, ISO, & GMP) that is fast paced and varied that requires attention to detail of documentations.
* Good work attendance a must.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
* Team member needs to be motivated to grow into a self-directed associate that is focused on strong output in a timely manner.
* Good written and verbal communication skills with experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook.
* They typically don't work weekends but their main goal is support of production and if they have a need, they will make that happen, if weekend work is required! Training will be during those previous stated hours as well.