Contract: Localization Project Coordinator - P2 / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, USA|
|Salary:||USD280 - USD296 per day|
Localization Project Coordinator - P2
Chaska, MN (Fully Remote position)
5+ month contract
Hourly Rate: $35-37/hr
Shift: Monday to Friday 6:00AM - 3:00PM EST
This is a fully remote position contracted till the end of the year. The Localization Project Coordinator will be supporting Eastern time zone and is responsible for coordinating the localization activities; keeping detailed schedules, reporting status and trouble shooting issues to resolve problems and therefore should have strong communication and proven project management skills. This person needs knowledge of Localization tools and processes with experience of managing localization projects preferably in a medical device or pharmaceutical reagents environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate the Localization of Analyzer IFU's and Software, keep detailed schedules, reporting status, troubleshoot issues and resolve problems.
* Manage the relationship with localization vendor(s) through regular meetings, progress status reports, and capture metrics to monitor the translation effort.
* Create translation kit and instructions for vendor(s) and review output.
* Manage the relationship with language SME's ensuring feedback on translation choice and/or quality is addressed adequately.
* Monitor translation costs and investigate methods of reducing spend.
* Input to the service supplier corrective action request (SCAR) process where necessary for quality issues arising with the translation vendor.
* Drive the growth of and alignment to the global glossary within projects.
* Support the localization testing of software pre and post translation, co-ordinating meetings between project teams and translation vendor as required.
* Investigate and introduce methods, tools, technologies and processes to improve and advance the localization Process.
* Assist in implementation and driving consistency of DBS tools and processes across the department. Participate in Kaizen events.
* Generate and maintain appropriate records and data to ensure compliance with company policies & procedures as well as FDA QSR and ISO requirements
Most Important Competencies Required:
* Degree level preferably with localization background.
* 2 years' experience in the localization/Medical device industry.
* Proven project management skills (documentation)
* Translation experience of medical device or pharmaceutical reagents desirable.
* Familiar with translation memory tools and processes.
* Strong written, oral and visual communication skills.
* Information Management and coordination.
* Experience of Document management system / Database system development and management.
* Experience in FDA regulatory requirements