Contract: Facilities Decommissioning Manager / South HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Den Haag, South Holland|
The Facilities Decommissioning Manager is assigned to lead the team that is responsible for delivering the agreed facilities decommissioning project targets, in line with Netherlands objectives and rules. The Facilities Decommissioning Manager will locally execute approved Netherlands APEX projects for the facilities, i.e. platform, jackets and pipelines. The Facilities Decommissioning Manager is responsible for the facilities decommissioning phases: warm suspension, cold suspension, removal, dismantle and disposal. The Facilities Decommissioning Manager reports to the Head of Decommissioning, who manages the integrated decommissioning team, including direct Operations and Drilling deliverables.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Primary responsible for the achievement of the project targets (HSEQ, schedule, budget, quality, performance and risk management) in the delivery of facilities decommissioning and its integration into overall decommissioning project(s).
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of all project aspects and presenting updates as required to the Head of Decommissioning and stakeholders as required.
- Managing the required facilities decommissioning contractors, including scope of work, ITT packages, technical evaluations, contract management and project close out.
- Structuring the project execution and governance principles between stakeholders.
- Addressing the various needs, concerns and expectations of the stakeholders in planning and executing the project.
- Organizes the lessons learned/project lookback and the transfer of that knowledge to the appropriate level within The Netherlands.
- Responsible for presenting to the various stakeholders (on HSEQ, Cost, Schedule, MOC, risks, etc.) and clearly demonstrating progress against plan and any areas of concern.
- Support the long term planning and cost estimating for facilities decommissioning.
Responsible for the project compliance in The Netherlands's rules and regulations. Promote and develop HSEQ Culture within Engineering & Projects Community and throughout the integrated decommissioning team. Responsible for managing functional activities associated with team members i.e. yearly appraisals, training, career development.
The position is located in NL, Offshore visits are expected. Travel must be expected to other geographical entities.
- Degree in petroleum, offshore technology or relevant engineering.
- Min. 10 years of experience with projects in the upstream oil and gas industry, from which min. 10 years with an E&P company.
- Experience with development and execution of major projects in an E&P company.
- Experience with decommissioning in an E&P company or Tier 1 contractor.
- Excellent knowledge of regional decommissioning rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong HSE leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.
We are looking for a candidate based in The Netherlands willing to travel if permitted and requested.